COVID 19 Update 27th Sept 2021
Dear Family and Friends of Murray Haven Homes
Re: COVID-19 Update – Eased Restrictions for visitors at Murray Haven Homes
Murray Haven Homes would like to advise our families and friends, that the current lockdown restrictions for the facility have eased. The most significant change to come into effect is some easing of visits residents may receive each day. Currently, residents are allowed to, have one visitor per day per resident and are also permitted to leave the facility.
Although the easing of restrictions, given the highly infectious nature of this virus and the vulnerability of our residents, we are committed to remain vigilant and follow all NSW Government directives for Residential Aged Care, in order to reduce any possible risk of infection.
Visitors must NOT enter an RACF at all if they:
- have been to any close, casual or monitor for symptoms locations in NSW in the last 14 days
- have been in a stay at home area in the last 14 days and are not an essential visitor
- have been to Victoria or the Australian Capital Territory in the past 14 days unless providing essential caring functions or for end of life visits.
- have been to any close and casual contact places of high concern in Victorian, Queensland or the Australian Capital Territory.
- have been in New Zealand in the last 14 days
- have COVID-19 symptoms
- are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their isolation period.
- live in a household with a person who is currently isolating.
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
FACE MASK REQUIREMENT
The State Government continues to mandate the wearing of face masks by all persons visiting a Residential
Aged Care home (excluding children under 12). Murray haven Homes will continue supplying disposable surgical masks to visitors upon entry
Please note – entry to the facility is now back through the main front door. Murray Haven Homes will continue our screening process for all visitors entering the facility, with a QR code, temperature check, visitor questionnaire and signing in and out.
Murray Haven Administration Team
98 Punt Road Barham NSW 2732
P 03 5453 2080 | F 034427 3800